Whats Included and How It Works…..
The prices below include:
- Lodging (w/private bath) and Breakfasts at only the BEST options along the way.
- Itinerary and Trip Plan custom built for you and your riding partners by one our expert trip planners.
- Trail Partner List and Guide-our easy to follow town-by-town guide to lunch, dinner, side-trips, attractions and amenities along the way.
- On-Trail Logistical Support-We are a phone call away should you need us to arrange shuttle, get you to a bike shop or give a recommendation on best place to get a beer!
- The support of our entire team– our group of trip planners, advocates, enthusiasts, and mechanics are here to offer the best in customer service before, during and after your trip!
You will then have the option to add Fully Equipped Bike Rentals, Luggage Transfer, Side-Trips, Transportation, pre-ride bike tours of the Burgh, commemorative jerseys and any of our other logistical services to create a discounted-bundle-of-trip-package- awesomeness!
LETS GET STARTED!
Pittsburgh – Cumberland:
150 miles of rail to trail cycling bliss on the Great Allegheny Passage
Pittsburgh – DC:
335 Miles of Great Allegheny Passage and C&O Canal Towpath Adventure!
“One of my best bike experiences”
“Excellent Choice for GAP Outfitting”
“The best in the Burgh”
Start Your Planning Today!
Great Allegheny Passage – Info Request
Please fill out the form. One of our Adventure Architects will reach out to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 2-3 days for a response. Please check your spam folder for an initial contact
You can always call us! 412-600-0675
We are looking forward to helping you make this trip!