- All participants must sign a waiver and agree to our terms as presented below
- Golden Triangle Bike (GTB) assumes no responsibility or liability for misadventure, injury or casualty while on a self-guided/supported bike trip.
- GTB does not own, maintain, contribute, take responsibility or offer refunds for trail conditions or closures.
- Participants are responsible for navigating detours or rearranging the details of their trip accordingly for any reason while on the trail.
- GTB assumes no responsibility and does not offer refunds for abandoned trips, trail closures, detours, or cancellations of any kind.
- GTB assumes no responsibility or offer refunds for sickness, misadventure, trail conditions, closures, casualty, weather, or any other item beyond its control.
- GTB assumes no responsibility or offer refunds for pandemic or illness related cancellations, delays or travel related issues that pertain to your trip. We offer several options below to help navigate these issues, but ultimately recommend 3rd Party Trip Insurance, our Trip Supplement or coverage through your credit card
- A “Trip Package” is defined as any combination of services that includes our lodging/itinerary/trip planning services
- Unless specified, Payment in full is due at the time of the reservation.
- Lodging: Accommodations are provided by our tried and true Preferred Trail Partners. Your lodging options are with the BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS based on itinerary, group dynamics and availability at the time of booking. GTB works with a select group of lodging partners based on years of trail experience and customer feedback.
- Double Occupancy: Unless specified, your room, rates and quotes are based on double occupancy.
- Separate Beds: When separate beds are required, Golden Triangle Bike can accommodate. Please specify this option when asked or upon inquiry
- Private Bath: if private bath is not available, you will be made aware of these conditions prior to booking
- Breakfast: All lodging includes
CANCELLATIONS, GTB TRIP CANCELLATION SAFEGUARD, and 3rd PARTY TRIP INSURANCE
- Cancellations fees and policies: The following fees apply to all lodging packages:
|Days to Departure
|30 + days
|25% of trip price
|50% of trip price
|75% of trip price
|6 days or less
- GTB TRIP CANCELLATION SAFEGUARD : While the world continues to deal with the pandemic and climate change, we are offering some peace of mind with GTB SAFEGUARD. For a $50 per rider supplement you can lock in a 20% cancellation fee up until 5 days before your departure date. If you have purchased the supplement, you may cancel anytime before 5 days prior to your departure and receive 80% of your trip price. Any cancellations at 4 days or under are subject to a cancellation fee of 75% of the total trip price. ALSO, with this supplement, you may use your full payment as a credit to put towards the cost of a future trip, If the booked trip is canceled up to 5 days prior to departure! Additional fees will apply for 4 days and under.
- GTB TRIP CANCELLATION SAFEGUARD must be purchased at the time of payment for your trip package.
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE BIKE HIGHLY RECOMMENDS TRIP INSURANCE FROM A 3rd PARTY INSURANCE COMPANY OR THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD.
Processing time for a cancellation is 30 days or less.
- Changes to Trip Dates prior to departure date (without trip assurance): Trip dates can be changed based on availability. GTB assesses a $100-$150 fee per person for every date change. In the event that the availability of lodging services make a date change impossible, GTB cancellation fees will apply.
- Changes During your Trip: Unfortunately changes cannot be made to your lodging/itinerary during your trip. If a destination cant be made for any reason, we will help you arrange a shuttle, at your expense, to the destination. Rearrangement of the trip is likely not a possibility once you have departed
- Meals: Unless specified, breakfasts are included with all of your lodging. All other meals, snacks, food and beverages are the responsibility of the rider. Please refer to our Preferred Trail Partner List for detailed information about your options. If you have dietary restrictions, contact our lodging partners directly to discuss your options. Please let our GAP Guides know if you questions or concerns regarding meals.
- Customer Service: One of our GAP Guides or Attendants are available 7 days a week, during normal business hours. If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your trip, just give us a call at 412-600-0675. Follow the prompts and leave a voicemail if there is no answer…we will follow up asap. You can also email us at email@example.com
Bike Rental Packages
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking a reservation.
- Rider must read and sign waiver of liability prior to departure.
- Helmets are required and provided with the bike rental package.
- Cancellation fees are 20% of bike rental package up to 5 days before departure. At 4 days or under the cancellation fee is 50%. Credit options for future trips are available depending on circumstance and documentation related to the cancellation.
- Renters must agree to follow all traffic laws, signs, rules, and regulations while riding. We ask renters to not use cellular telephones or operate cameras while riding due to the disruption to concentration it may cause.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft. Please refer to FAQs for detailed information including insurance options. We offer a simple supplement that can be purchased at the time of pick up/departure that covers damage and/or theft
- Customer agrees to keep an open account that can be billed for incidentals (ie., unreturned bike or equipment, drop-off fees, damages, etc.).
- Customer agrees to the use of bikes based on arrangements made at time of rental (ie., trip dates, rental duration, drop off location, etc.). Any variations of those dates or locations are subject to fees.
- Any extension of the rental packages is subject to a minimum of $50/day fee.
- Customer agrees to return all rental equipment to Golden Triangle Bike Rental (GTB). Customer agrees to reimburse GTB for any unreturned or damaged equipment.
- GTB cannot guarantee a trouble-free bikes trip or equipment. GTB thoroughly prepares all bikes and equipment before every trip. However, customers should know basic bike mechanics and expect to repair/pay for damage to rental bikes and equipment while on their trip. This trip is self-guided and bicycles are not perfect machines. Be prepared to address any issues along the way.
- Customer agrees to use bikes based on our “Ride Relaxed” policy, which is explained in our FAQ sheet and will be discussed prior to customers departure.
Shuttle and Luggage Transfer Service
- Payment in full is due at the time of reservation.
- Customer agrees to sign waiver of liability before boarding shuttle.
- Our goal is to provide on-time, customized, and private shuttle service. However, GTBR does not offer refund for delays or guaranteed on-time service. Traffic, mechanical difficulties, weather and detours can always contribute to delays. Please plan accordingly and leave plenty of time to arrive at your destination.
- Cancellation fees are 20% of total shuttle price at 15+ days of scheduled shuttle. Cancellation at 14 or less days will be assessed a 30% fee. There is no refund for shuttle service that is cancelled within 24 hours or less of scheduled departure. There is also no refund/cancellation fee for partial cancellation of a shuttle (example. single person cancellation on a 5 person shuttle does not receive a cancellation fee/refund). Refunds are processed within 30 days.
- Our shuttle capacity is a maximum of 7 people, bikes and gear.
Luggage Transfer Service
- All luggage must be tagged
- Please limit luggage to 1 carry-on size bag and 1 personal item
- Luggage will be picked up no earlier than 9am and delivered no later than 4pm
- GTB is not responsible for damaged luggage items/pieces or contents.
- Please do not pack valuable items and use luggage that can withstand being handled on a daily basis.